Your Destination Wedding in France
If you have always dreamt of getting married in a French Chateau, then your dream can become a reality. I work with a number of hotels and Chateaux all across France. There are hundreds of beautiful Chateaux to choose from. The hardest part is finding the right Chateau, or Parisian Hotel for you and your guests.
I would be honoured to be your Celebrant/Officiant to conduct your ceremony in Paris or France. I can also help you plan your destination wedding, and recommend other vendors and suppliers to help make your special day truly memorable.
How to get marred in a beautiful Parisian Hotel or French Chateau
* Firstly contact me to find out if your chosen wedding date is available. You can always check my booking calendar. You may also have questions regarding my fees and services.
* Arrange Zoom call between yourself and me. This meeting will give you a feeling of my personality, with a chance to ask questions and share your wedding day excitement. You will know from this meeting that you want me on your wedding team.
* Your wedding date should be booked as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. It doesn’t matter if your wedding day is 24 months away; dates can book out quickly. Your booking will be confirmed for your chosen time with a deposit.
* If possible, I will take it upon myself to visit your wedding venue to feel the ambience of your chosen place of marriage. I will also, if appropriate, introduce myself to your venue’s Coordinator or Wedding Planner.
* We will now start to organise the format for your ceremony and discuss your wants and needs.
* Behind the scenes I will be busily writing your unique ceremony.
* We will be frequently communicating with each other discussing new ideas or concepts that you would like to be brought into your ceremony.
* A wedding rehearsal prior to your ceremony is a must, especially if there are a lot of moving parts to your ceremony. The rehearsal takes place the day before your wedding. There is no extra charge for this.
* I love to include family members and loved ones in your ceremony. Whether that be readings, playing music, ring bearers, and anything else you have in mind. Including these very special people into your ceremony makes it more personal.
* I am very hands on and will help coordinate everyone who is participating in your ceremony. That includes the processional and recessional. Whether that be musicians, bridesmaids, groomsmen, best man, flower girls and page boys, everyone will know where they need to stand or sit, and know what is happening during the ceremony.
"We had the best wedding ceremony that we could have hoped for thanks to Natalie.
She created the perfect blend of humour, heartfelt sincerity and fun on the day and it made for a relaxed and enjoyable ceremony for us and our guests.
The preparation Natalie put into the whole thing was clear, from the thoughtfully constructed script, to the logistics of where the bridal party needed to be and what they needed to do, to preparing the readings with those who were speaking at the ceremony.
She added some lovely touches such as putting our vows and the readings in white folders so they looked beautiful for the photos.
Natalie was great at sharing ideas to help us bring a personal touch to our ceremony and we certainly achieved this."
Amy & Karl
The day of your wedding
* I will conduct a bespoke wedding ceremony in English just for you. It will be meaningful and tailor made just for the two of you (which will include your personal love story, readings and anything else you have in mind).
* There will also be traditional elements of your ceremony such a vows and ring exchange. If you need help with writing your vows, I can help with that too. If you are wanting other rituals, such as lighting the unity candle, they can be included too.
* Signing of the symbolic marriage certificate. A lovely keepsake of your wedding.
* I am always available to my couples in helping them to have their dream destination wedding here in France. I can provide lots of recommendations such as hotels, chateaux, florists, music and other wedding suppliers etc